This guide will show you step by step on how to update the firmware on your AirBar for MacBook Air sensor.
The latest firmware, version 1.40, includes:
- Improved detection accuracy
- Bug fixes
- Open System Preferences and click the AirBar preference pane
- Select the Firmware Update tab
- Make sure that your AirBar sensor is plugged in, the software will now check what firmware version is installed. Be sure to have an working internet connection.
- If there is a newer firmware version available, a button named Update Firmware will appear.
- Press the Update Firmware button.
- The new firmware file will now be downloaded and installed on your AirBar sensor.
- Do not unplug the AirBar sensor during this process.
- When the new firmware is installed, you will be asked to disconnect and reconnect the AirBar sensor.
- You can now continue using your AirBar sensor.